- The main disadvantages are: security, loss of control, unstable cost structure , potentially decreased business flexibility, integration problems.
- An adaptive architecture, including a new business model must be developed to retrieve business value
- Organizational changes are needed for adapting the technology (procedures, skills, business model)
- Formulate and maintain an exit procedure to change from CSP (Cloud Service Provider).
- Cloud computing technologies and business models have not yet reached maturity. Standards are being developed.
View the research summary of the report on slideshare.